We are OPEN and we thank you for trusting us to maintain or treat your oral health concerns during this unique time in history.
We’ve implemented many protocols surrounding safe care during the COVID-19 pandemic. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Upon arrival, we’ll take your temperature and ask you some COVID screening questions.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Please arrive with a mask on.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you may be offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We ask that you arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your appointment time to allow for social distancing. This request requires that you be on time for your appointment to allow us to provide safe scheduling.
- We ask that you attend your appointment alone when possible.
- We understand that in some instances (sedation, caregiver, parent to a minor child) that a companion is required.
- The companion will be asked the same screening questions as the patient.
- Please limit the personal items brought into the office.
Click here for a brief video outlining our updated protocols.
We are excited to see you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 713-783-5442 or complete the book the appointment form below.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back.